Building meaningful relationships
Over the last 15 years, we’ve learnt that nothing is more important than the relationship we develop with you. Our methodologies may be intensive, complex and data driven, but our objective is simple – your wellness.
We pay attention to detail and take an interest in your needs and goals.
With our process, we get to know you so that we can help you make the best decisions.
- Before we get into the details, we start off by establishing what your expectations are and how we'd be able to assist.
- You tell us everything we should know, so that we can determine your current financial situation accurately.
- We analyse the financial info and goals you've provided. This informs the development of your Financial Plan.
- Using all the information provided, your Financial Plan is conceptualised, rigorously developed & assessed.
- Your Financial Plan is presented to you. We discuss your thoughts, and consider any necessary amendments.
- Your Financial Plan is ready to be implemented and all planned actions are taken. This marks the start of the next phase of our relationship.
- We meet at predetermined intervals and review your financial plan dynamically to ensure we meet your goals.
The people who have trusted us so far
“Together we have put one of my son’s through college, have maintained a small manageable investment and a retirement plan. All because of the sound financial advice from Mojaff. We do appreciate your Integrity and Trustworthiness.”
“We often forget that we are getting older and will not have the energy to work forever. Mojaff has not only helped me with financial planning for the future , but also for the present. So I just want to say: Thank you!”
“The Financial Planner needs to be someone you feel comfortable with. I was fortunate in that my family and I were introduced to Mojaff back in 2006 and since then we have never looked back.”